The RF and microwave Power Meter R&S NRP is always the right choice:It is ideal for daily use in research and development, production or mobile service, not to mention when analyzing broadband modulation signals of third generation mobile radio.
The versatility of the novel R&S NRP power meter series is primarily due to the newly developed sensors in R&S Smart Sensor Technology. These sensors are intelligent standalone instruments that communicate with the basic unit or a PC via a digital interface.
The R & S Smart Sensor Technology, now implemented for the first time, sets new standards in terms of universality and accuracy. The R&S NRP basic unit offers exactly what you expect for today¿s needs: compact size, intuitive user interface and multichannel capability.
- Innovative multipath sensor technology
- 90 dB dynamic range
- High measurement speed
- Intelligent sensors ¿ simply plug in and measure
- Accurate measurement of average power regardless of bandwidth and modulation
- Multislot measurements for common time division systems (e.g. GSM/EDGE, DECT)
- Handling of external components through G and S-parameter correction
- Simultaneous operation of up to 4 sensors on basic unit
- Operation of sensor directly from PC via USB interface
- 2-year calibration cycle