Thanks to its intelligent sensors with calibration data memory and thermocouple sensors, which make adjustments by the user superfluous, NRVS provides at all times high-precision measurements free of operator'''s errors.
Measurement results, units and various items of information are displayed on a large easy-to-read 41/2-digit LC display in three selectable steps of resolution. If pulse-modulated RF signals are measured, NRVS calculates the pulse peak power from the measured average power and the entered pulse duty factor, and reads out the result directly. The use of Peak Power Sensors NRV-Z31 and -Z33 for measuring the peak envelope power (PEP) is highly recommended.
The attainable measurement rate not only depends on the type of sensor used but also on the setting of the averaging filter. NRVS automatically makes the appropriate settings by determining the optimum averaging time required for a steady readout as a function of level and selected resolution. This automatic selection can be switched off.
- Fast power, level and voltage measurements
- Intelligent NRV-Z probes and URV5-Z sensors: plug and play
- IEC/IEEE-bus interface
- DC frequency input for tracking frequency-response correction
- Analog output
- Menu-guided operation with softkeys
- Storage of 20 complete instrument setups
- 13 digital filters for noise suppression, automatic or manual filter selection
- Sensor check source (optional)