URV35 is a voltmeter and power meter for versatile applications in service and production as well as for precision measurements in RF and microwave labs. A large variety of probes and sensors allows voltage measurements up to 3 GHz and power measurements up to 40 GHz.
The large variety of measuring heads available for the URV5-Z and NRV-Z series opens up a wide level and frequency range to the URV35. The high RF shielding provides for precise measurements even in the near field of antennas
URV35 is menu-controlled – a feature that is normally found with larger instruments only.
- Compact, handy and mobile
- Voltmeter and power meter in one unit
- Rugged design
- Combined (true) analog and digital display
- Menu-guided operation
- AC-supply or battery operation
- Large choice of probes and sensors
- DC frequency input for tracking frequency-response correction
- Analog output for YT recorder
- RS-232-C interface
- Test generator for checking the probe or sensor (optional)