The N6705A DC Power Analyzer provides unrivaled productivity gains for sourcing and measuring DC voltage and current into the DUT by integrating up to 4 advanced power supplies with DMM, Scope, Arb, and Datalogger features. The N6705A eliminates the need to gather multiple pieces of equipment and create complex test setups including transducers (such as current probes and shunts) to measure current into your DUT. The DC Power Analyzer also eliminates the need to develop and debug programs to control a collection of instruments and take useful measurements because all functions and measurements are available at the front panel. When automated bench setups are required, the N6705A is fully programmable over GPIB, USB, LAN and is LXI Class C Compliant.
The N6705A offers flexible configuration to meet your power sourcing and analysis requirements. The N6705A is a 4-slot mainframe that accepts up to 4 DC Power Modules, and up to 600 W total DC Power Module output power. The modules are ordered separately.
N6705A accepts the same modules as N6700 Modular Power System, with 21 modules to choose from. Basic sources for the N6705A include: 50W, 100W, and 300W; up to 100V, up to 20A. High-performance sources for the N6705A include: 50W, 100W and 300W; up to 60V, up to 20A. Precision sources for the N6705A include: 50W and 100W; up to 50V, up to 3A. Each module includes built-in voltmeter, ammeter, scope, arbitrary waveform generator, and datalogger functions.
- 4-slot mainframe holds up to 600W of total power and up to 4 modules, with 21 DC power modules to choose from (modules ordered separately)
- Output speeds of up to 160 microseconds per step voltage change
- Voltmeter Accuracy: Up to 0.016% + 1.5 mV, up to 18 bits
- Ammeter Accuracy: Up to 0.03% + 15 μA, up to 18 bits
- Arbitrary waveform generator function: Bandwidth up to 4500 Hz, output power up to 300 W
- Scope function digitizes voltage and current at 50 kHz, 4096 pts, up to 18 bits
- Datalogger function: Measurement interval from 1 ms to 60 s, max of 500 M readings per datalog
- 64 MB of non-volatile data storage for datalog, scope traces, instrument settings
- Easy to use R&D tool for sourcing and measuring DC voltage and current into the DUT
- Integrates capabilities of up to 4 Power Supplies, DMM, Scope, Arb and Datalogger
- Access all capabilities without programming
- Intuitive, dedicated physical controls for common functions
- Large color graphics display for easy viewing of complex data
- Connections and controls color-coded to the display for fast and error-free setup
- Programmable via standard GPIB, LAN and USB; LXI Class C Compliant