The new Chroma 66200 Series Digital Power Meter is designed for single-phase measurements of AC power signals and related parameters common to most electronic products. Instead of traditional analog measurement circuits the 66200 uses state-of-the-art DSP digitizing technology. The internal 16 bits analog / digital converters with sampling rates of up to 240KHz provide both high speed and high accuracy measurements, which is unprecedented within the industry for this class of power meter currently on the market.
The instruments include a four part display with 7-segment LED front panel readouts. Users can easily select desired parameters and readouts at a touch of a button. Instruments also include optional remote control using USB or GPIB interfaces via rear panel connections. The 66200 is packaged in a 2U high, half rack enclosure suitable for benchtop or system integration.
The Model 66201 includes simple measurement functions designed for low power applications (maximum current 2A). Examples of these devices are AC adapters, battery chargers, LCD monitors, and similar devices.
The Model 66202 includes a 2-shunt design to provide highly accurate readings for both low and high current measurements. In addition to the parameters measured by Model 66201, the 66202 includes Inrush current, Total Harmonic Distortion of V/I, and Energy measurements. With these practical functions, The Model 66202 is suitable for the most demanding of R&D and quality control departments.
- Frequency Range : DC, 15Hz~10kHz
- Embedded high speed DSP, 16 bits Analog/Digital converters
- 10 mA minimum current range & 1mW power resolution
- Meets ENERGY STAR / IEC 62301 measurement requirements
- Accumulated energy methods for unstable power measurement
- User-defined criteria provides automatic PASS/FAIL indications
- Half rack width and 2U height, suitable for system integration
- Dual current shunt design provides high accuracy over a wide current range
- THD and user-specify order distortion measurement
- Inrush current and energy measurement
- Interface options : USB or USB+GPIB
- Voltage/ Current harmonics measurement up to 50 orders