Chroma 6632 Power Analyzer is the same modular instruments as Chroma 6630 Power Analyzer. It can be equipped with DSP type measurement module. Each measurement module contains Processor, Memory (ROM, RAM, Flash ROM) and two channels 18 bits A/D converter (Digital Signal Processor in DSP measurement module). Chroma implements the Discrete Fourier Transform (DFT) technology in the software with 32 bits floating point mathematical algorithms, so Chroma 6632 can measure instruments related power at high speed and analyze the measurement parameters (value) accurately.
Chroma 6632 Power Analyzer offers the measurement function of Voltage(U), Current(I), Active Power(P), Reactive Power(Q), Apparent Power(S), Active Energy(W), Reactive Energy(Wr), Apparent Energy(Wa), Frequency(f), Crest Factor(CF), Power Factor(PF) and Phase Angle(φ ). It is the combination of all the standard instruments normally used for power measurements.
- Test Voltage and Current Harmonics in compliance with IEC61000-3-2, IEC61000-3-2 A14
- Test Flicker (voltage fluctuations) in compliance with IEC61000-3-3
- Advanced DFT and DSP technology
- Multi-processor system configuration
- Modular instrument with three measurement modules in DSP type
- 5 unique test function modules with Harmonics, Flickers, Multimeter, Recording, and Waveform for multipurpose test application requirements
- Harmonic analysis and bar graph / table results display up to 40 harmonics
- 2-channel 18-bit A/D converter in each measurement module
- Preprogrammed functions against standardized limits
- Wide voltage (6V to 2000Vpk) and current(0.1A to 300Apk)input range