The Fluke 1740 Series three-phase power quality loggers are everyday power meters for technicians who troubleshoot and analyze power quality issues. Capable of simultaneously logging up to 500 power parameters for up to 85 days and monitoring for events, these power loggers help uncover intermittent and hard-to-find power quality issues. The included PQ Log software quickly assesses the quality of power at the service entrance, substation, or at the load, according to the latest EN50160 standard.
Fluke 1745: Advanced IP50 power quality logger, which measures V, A, W, VA, VAR, PF, energy, flicker, voltage events, THD, voltage and current harmonics, interharmonics, mains signaling, unbalance, and frequency - with real-time LCD, and five hour UPS.
- Plug and play: Setup in minutes with automatic current probe detection and powering
- Installs inside the cabinet: Compact, fully-insulated housing and accessories fit easily in tight spaces next to live power
- Determines the root cause: Included PQ Log software quickly analyzes trends, creates statistical summaries, and generates detailed graphs and tables
- Monitors power for the long-term: Data can be downloaded during recording without interruption
- Measure voltage with premium accuracy: IEC61000-4-30 Class-A compliant voltage accuracy (0.1%)
- Quickly validate quality of power: Assess power quality according to EN50160 power quality standard with statistical overview
- Rugged and reliable: Designed for everyday field use with no moving parts and durable insulated case with two year warranty