Designed for permanent installations, Multipoint performs just like the portable Power Recorder simultaneously measuring all power quality parameters, as well as power consumption and harmonics. The system consists of a detachable acquisition unit and a base that manages connections to your power system.
Full Disclosure Technology is included with Multipoint, making it a unique, professional tool that increases your ability to maintain and troubleshoot your plant’s power quality.
- 4 voltage channels - three phases plus neutralto-ground
- 5 current channels allow you to monitor neutral and ground current in addition to phases
- Acquisition unit detaches from base with four screws, for easy calibration or maintenance of the measurement hardware
- Measure and record Volts, Amps, frequency, Watts, VA’s, VAR’s, power factor, demand and harmonics using 128 samples per cycle — on every cycle
- Capture up to 6,000 voltage events with simultaneous current, in each monitoring session
- Ethernet interface makes downloads fast and easy
- Designed for use with clamp on CTs or Flexi™ CTs
- Multi-session option allows for 16 sessions, effectively multiplying event capture capability to 96,000 events
- Features a 2 MS/s sampling system for capturing and viewing highspeed transients
What is Full Disclosure Technology?
Full Disclosure Technology is built into all Fluke and RPM three-phase power quality instruments. This technology makes the Multipoint Power Recorder a
unique, professional instrument that increases your ability to maintain and troubleshoot your plant power quality. Full Disclosure Technology uses patented sampling hardware and algorithms to record everything your loads see
- The sampling system processes every cycle on all channels, recording min/max values and looking for sags, swells or waveform faults
- The system can store 6000 events (up to 96,000 with Multi-session option). You can see everything from sub-cycle events to long-term outages with clear detail
- Records power parameters, rms voltage, rms current, harmonics, flicker and monitors for power quality events — on all channels simultaneously without having to reconfigure
- No need to set thresholds. You won’t be disappointed by missed events or a memory full of noise
- Because there are no thresholds to set, Full Disclosure Technology system records any changes in measurements, even the ones that are almost out of tolerance