The ideal measurement tool for monitoring and troubleshooting in the modern noisy electrical environment typically found with switching loads such as drives and high efficiency lighting. The Analyst 2060 combines the functionality of a current clamp, power quality meter, oscilloscope and data logger in a single handheld instrument that has been designed for safety and ease of use.
The range of measurements offered by the Analyst 2060 is suitable for:
- Commissioning and maintaining variable speed drives
- Installing and testing of dc power systems
- Measurement of harmonics voltage and current on industrial systems
- Quick data evaluation with large bright display for waveform, chart and multi-parameter display
- Immediate harmonics analysis with ‘live’ bargraph display (to 25th)
- Check for problems at the service entrance with CAT IV 600 V safety rating
- Trend measurements by internal data logging of up to 5 parameters for 24 hours
- True RMS voltage, current, and power on ac and dc current measurement up to 2000 A
- Comprehensive range of measurement parameters including V, A, Hz, Crest Factor, THD, DF, W, VA, VAR, kWh and Power Factor even for distorted waveforms
- Monitor the effects of loads with dc Ripple measurement
- Quick reporting with 8 data set memory and time stamped min, max, average recording
- Flexible applications with three-phase power capability for balanced loads.
- Analyze data and generate reports with WinLog software