MEMOBOX is the ideal tool for power quality analysis, disturbance investigation and network optimisation in low and medium voltage networks. Application oriented test functions record all relevant parameters for the actual application.
Memobox 300 P: IP65 Monitor for the most common power parameters including V, A, W, VA, VAR, PF, energy, Flicker, voltage events and THD.
Memobox 300 A: Includes the features of the 300 P plus advanced monitoring capabilities including voltage and current harmonics, interharmonics, ripple, unbalance and frequency capabilities.
- Compact, rugged form factor with IP65 protection and wide operating temperature range allows flexible use both in plant and in the field
- Accurately validate system performance with IEC 61000-4-30 class A accuracy and EN50160 overview
- Configure Memobox for any test with over 500 parameters and memory for up to 85 days
- Easy-to-use, intuitive application software provides trend diagrams, statistical summaries, report writing and real-time data monitoring while in the online mode
- Assess the severity of power quality problems with > 13.000 dip, swell, or interruption events
- Set up in minutes with the self-identifying current probes and single lead voltage connections
- Access data remotely through direct modem connection to RS232 serial port
- Save operating expenses with the 2 year recalibration interval