The Norma High Precision Power Analyzer delivers precise measurements of single or three-phase current and voltage as well as calculation of power and other derived values. It provides class-leading accuracy for any wave form, frequency, or phase shift. Its 144 mm (5.7 in) color display makes it easy to use both in the field and as a table unit in labs and on test benches.
Norma 4000: 1-3 power phases, numeric screen, harmonic analysis, scope mode, vector diagram, recorder function and 4 MB RAM data memory
- Compact, high precision power analyzer is easy to carry and saves working space
- Easy to use with simple user interface
- Customer can build functionality for his own application with unique modular design.
- Accurately view dynamic events on all phases at exactly the same point in time with simultaneous parallel acquisition of all phases.
- All inputs galvanically separated to avoid short circuits in all applications
- Voltage, current and power harmonics up to the 40th
- FFT analysis, vector diagram and DSO mode included
- 15ms up to 3600s free selectable average time for dynamic measurements
- 4 MB memory for sample or average data on board
- A choice of four interfaces to select from: RS232, IEE488, Ethernet, USB2.0 for fast and easy connection to PC
- PI1 Process interface to measure torque and speed with external sensors + 4 analogue outputs for easy use on motor and drive applications
- 102kHz / 341kHz or 1MHz sample rate
- Bandwidth from dc to 3MHz / 10MHz
- 2 years calibration interval recommended; as opposed to competitors who calibrate in intervals of 3 months to 1 year