The single-phase/two-wire 3332 can measure very low effective power, for stand-by mode of home use equipment.
- Ultra high-sensitive measurement, for use to measure an effective power of equipment in stand-by mode: Current 1.0000 mA - full-scale, 0.1 µA resolution
- Measures Voltage, Current, Current peak, Active power, Apparent power, Reactive power, Power factor, Phase angle, Frequency, Power integration, Current integration
- Measurement of standby power under 1W
- Comparator function for two items
- Scaling function (PT/CT/SC)
- Displays a moving average function
- Wide measurement range, up to 50.000 A direct input