A versatile bench-top power analyzer, ideal for the measurement of watts, volts, amps, power factor, harmonics, distortion and Wh in the design, development and production test of three-phase electrical and electronic goods.
By connecting directly to the analyzer''s 20A-rated internal shunts, the errors of gain and phase found in external current transformers and transducers are eliminated.
- Simple one-button press to obtain basic measurements
- Proprietary measurement algorithms provide accurate, stable measurements every time
- Fully isolated measurement channel for direct connection for line voltage up to 1000Vpk and current up to 20A rms (200Apk)
- Simple connection and scaling to a wide variety of current transducers
- Easy-to-use menu structure for changing and storing settings
- Display 3 measurements, waveforms or harmonic spectrum
- Supplied with comprehensive user manual, line cord, measuring leads and certificates of calibration and conformance