Whether you are testing the electrical and electronic products of today or designing products for tomorrow, the PMi single-phase power analyzer provides all the power measurements you need.
The PMi is rugged and versatile enough to make precise measurements in tough applications, including chopped waveforms, yet has accuracy sufficient to calibrate most other wattmeters.
- Basic measurements of Volts, Amps, Watts, Power Factor, Frequency, Crest Factor and Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
- Harmonic measurement to the 50th (optional to 100th)
- Energy consumption measurements such as W-h and A-h
- 0.03% basic accuracy
- 600V, 20A fully floating direct input
- DC to 50kHz bandwidth (optional to 400kHz)
- 100kHz sampling
- On-board memory to store settings and results