Whether you are testing the electrical and electronic products of today or designing products for tomorrow, the PMiv multi-phase power analyzer provides all the power measurements you need.
The PMi is a rugged, versatile digital power analyzer that offers tremendous price performance.
With its four independent, fully floating isolated channels - each with a voltage and current input - the user can connect to virtually any single or multi-phase application.
- Basic measurements of Volts, Amps, Watts, Power Factor, Frequency, Crest Factor from factor and impedance measurements
- Pre-compliant harmonics analysis to IEC 61000-3-2
- Energy consumption measurements such as W-hr, VA-hr, VAr-hr, and Amp-hr
- 0.1% basic accuracy for volts, 0.15% basic accuracy for amps, 0.2% basic accuracy for watts (at 1Hz to 1kHz)
- Four 0-600 Vrms, 0-16 A independent, floating, isolated inputs
- DC to 20kHz bandwidth
- 50kHz sampling on each channel
- On-board memory to store settings and results