The Xitron High Performance Power Analyzer provides high bandwidth to 500kHz and typical 0.05% accuracy. The measurement channels can be configured independently (asynchronous or synchronous) allowing the instrument to be setup for your specific needs.
The 2503AH analyzers measure power, voltage, current and frequency up to 500 kHz with premier precision. Available parameters include V,A,W, Power Factor, Crest Factor, K Factor, THD, Harmonics, Phase, VA, VAR, W.Hr, Triplens, Impedance, Inrush, Mean-Peak Values, and Efficiency-Loss.
- 18-bit, 500kHz sampling speed provides 0.05% basic accuracy
- 1200V RMS, 40A RMS, internal shunt, 100A RMS Hall Effect CTs and Bypass inputs for external transducers or current clamps
- Ultrafast FFTs per channel produce measurements in 10 ms
- Independent channel control, and unparalled flexibility and speed have made the 2503AH the instrument of choice for power analysis
- Real-time ultra-fast harmonic analysis
- Pre-configured for ballast, motor, power supply and appliance tests