The PZ4000 is a Power Analyzer designed to help R&D a new generation of environmentally friendly products and technologies.
- Wide measurement bandwidth (DC, up to 2 MHz)
- Accurate capturing of input waveforms using high-speed (maximum 5 MS/s) sampling
- Voltage and current waveform display and analysis functions to enable power calculations on fluctuating inputs
- Harmonic analysis (up to 500th order) and Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) functions to enable high-frequency power spectrum analysis
- Multiple channel, synchronized measurements using multiple units and Master-Slave trigger function simplifies complex investigations
- Environmentally friendly design based on YOKOGAWA'''s Guidelines for Designing Products for the Environment and Criteria for Environmental Assessment in Product Design