The Agilent N3280A dc source offers semiconductor ATE manufacturers a reduction in test time, integration time, and rack space. It is a fast, low-power (+/-10V, +/-0.5A) bipolar power supply that is optimized for testing RF and mixed signal semiconductors.
Valuable rack space is saved, by providing four bipolar outputs in a half rack box that eliminates the need for four separate sources and an external polarity reversal relay. It maximizes test system throughput by reducing the command processing time required for setting output levels and for acquiring measurements. The N3280A offers a precision measurement system that allows you to measure low-level (nA) currents.
This product will be discontinued on March 1, 2007. There is no recommended replacement product.
- 4 bipolar outputs
- Precision low level (nA) measurement
- Fast command processing time increases system throughput
- Trigger input to synchronize measurements to an external event
- Free Virtual Front Panel Software for easy setup and control
- User selectable bandwidth for stable output performance with short or long load lead
- Extensive protection feature prevents damage to your device under test
- For Virtual Front Panel Software download, click Software, Firmware and Driver link