The new Chroma 62000P Series programmable DC power supplies offer many unique advantages for ATE integration and testing. These advantages include constant power operating envelope, precision readback of output current and voltage, output trigger signals as well as the ability to create complex DC transient waveforms. Designed for automated testing DC-DC converters and similar products.
The 62000P Series includes 5 different models ranging from 600W to 1200W, up to 160A and up to 600V. Due to their constant power operating envelope a single instrument can provide both high voltage/low current AND low voltage/high current thereby reducing the number of supplies needed in typical ATE applications.
The 62000P Series also includes 16 bit readback capability for accurate voltage and current readings. This means systems no longer need complex shunt/multiplexers to make accurate readings of the input parameters of the UUT.
The instruments also include I/O ports providing 8 bit TTLs, DC-ON, fault output signal and remote inhibit as well as a output trigger signal for system timing measurements.
Another unique capability of the 62000P Series supplies is their ability to create complex DC transient waveforms. This capability allows devices to be tested to DC voltage dropouts, spikes and other voltage variations making them an ideal choice for airborne device testing, inverter testing and other devices that will
experience voltage interrupts. Applications include DC/DC Converter & Inverter voltage drop test, engine start-up simulation, battery automated charging, and electronic product life cycle test.
- Digital encoder knobs, keypad and function keys
- Power Factor Correction (0.95)
- High-speed Programming
- Precision V&I Measurements
- Current sharing for parallel operation with Master/Slave Control
- Auto Sequencing Programming: 10 Programs / 100 Sequences / 8 bit TTL
- Voltage & Current Slew Rate Control
- OVP, Current Limit, Thermal protection
- Remote sense, 5V line loss compensation
- APG (Analog Programmable Interface) with Isolated Analog Interface Card
- Optional GPIB control with SCPI Standard RS-232 interface
- LabView and Labwindows