Kikusui PAT-T Series Overview
The PAT-T Series is a constant voltage/constant current, auto-shifting, switching DC power supply. It features a soft switching system that offers greater efficiency and lower noise. At the same time, it makes full use of high-density packaging technology to reduce the unitÅfs size and weight.
PAT-T Series Lineup:
- PAT20-400T 8000W, 0 to 20V/0 to 400A
- PAT40-200T 8000W, 0 to 40V/0 to 200A
- PAT60-133T 8000W, 0 to 60V/0 to 133A
The chassis is the standard rack width (430 mm), and is about 130 mm (3U) high and 550 mm deep. The output power is 8 kW. Compared to series regulated products of the same capacity, it is about 1/6 the volume and 1/7 the weight. While offering a high output of 8 kW despite its small cabinet size, it also features a Ågpower factor correction circuit.Åh With a high power factor of 0.95, it improves the power environment (suppresses harmonic currents) and also greatly contributes to "energy saving," as exemplified by its simplified and miniaturized power reception and distribution modules, and overall lower power consumption.
Furthermore, an optimized heat radiation design will make operation guaranteed at ambient temperatures of up to 50 °C. It can thus be deployed in demanding applications where it must provide full-load, continuous operation despite high ambient temperatures. The layout of the operation/display panel is simple and intuitive and has been designed with viewability and usability in mind.
An RS-232C interface is provided as standard together with external analog control, monitor output, and status output connectors, enabling control from an external computer or sequencer. In addition, GPIB or USB interface can be equipped as a factory option. The unit can either be used in a standalone configuration or can be incorporated into a test system.
- Output capacity of 8 kW from a unit of standard rack width(430 mm), a height of about 130 mm(3U), and a depth of about 550 mm
- Incorporates a power factor correction circuit to improve the power environment and contribute to energy saving
- Capable of full-load, continuous operation even at an ambient temperature of 50 °C
- High noise resistance
- Can be configured in parallel with a master/slave setup to supply up to 40 kW
- Configuration memory feature lets you store and call three sets of voltage/current values
- Eight protective features to guard against overvoltage, overcurrent, etc
- Capable of external analog control, monitor output (voltage output and current output), and status output
- Capable of setting a delay time (0.1 to 10.0 seconds) for actual power output following the turning on of the OUTPUT switch (OUTPUT ON/OFF delay)
- The trigger function allows more freedom when measuring timing
- Equipped with an RS-232C interface as standard
- GPIB or USB interface can be equipped as a factory option
- IEEE 488.2 and SCPI standard compliant interface commands