The PAX Series embraces automation and power saving as its design concepts and offers a suite of programmable DC power supplies built with high levels of reliability and safety.
PAX Series Lineup:
- PAX35-10 0 to 35V/0 to 10A
- PAX35-20 0 to 35V/0 to 20A
- PAX35-30 0 to 35V/0 to 30A
The use of a power amplification system results in low ripple noise levels and highly stable operation while at the same time allowing the power supplies to operate at high speed. Output sequence control is also supported, thereby making it possible to generate waveforms at given voltages and currents.
- 50µs (CV/CC) high-speed operation (fast mode)
- Low noise levels - 0.2 mVrms/3 mVp-p (PAX35-10/normal mode)
- Sequence function that enables programming of steps at 100µs intervals
- Potential expandability for use as a pattern generator, simulation power supply, and other applications
- GPIB and RS-232C interfaces supported (option)