The National Instruments PXI-4110 is a programmable, triple-output precision DC power supply in a single-slot, 3U PXI module. The NI PXI-4110 has two isolated channels, one from 0 to +20 V and the other from 0 to -20 V, and a single nonisolated 0 to 6 V supply, all capable of outputting up to 1 A per channel. The PXI-4110 has 16-bit resolution for programming the voltage set point and current limit and for using the voltage and current readback/measurement functionality. The versatile supply rails and high accuracy make the PXI-4110 an excellent general-purpose, single-quadrant power supply for design validation and manufacturing test applications. To achieve the full 46 W output power, the NI APS-4100 auxiliary power source is required.
- 3 independent DC power supplies – 0 to 6 V, 0 to 20 V, and 0 to -20 V
- All channels capable of delivering up to 1 A
- Maximum output power determined by power source – 9 W (from PXI backplane) or 46 W (from APS-4100)
- 16-bit voltage setpoint and current limits, 16-bit voltage/current readback
- Additional 20 mA current range for precision source capability with 400 nA current resolution
- Isolated channels can be combined for 0 to 40 VDC operation