The EL series of DC bench power supplies has been designed to meet the need for a compact power supply of good performance at a reasonable price.
They provides medium levels of power (up to 125 watts) with fan-free cooling for silent operation.
The EL series uses all linear regulation for the best possible performance. Excellent line and load regulation is matched by very low output noise and good transient response.
The EL series incorporates separate digital voltage and current meters on each main output. The meters use bright 14mm (0.56") LED displays and have an update rate of 4 per second providing near instantaneous response.
Simultaneous metering of voltage and current provides accurate information “at a glance” and avoids any possibility of misinterpretation. When an output switch is set to “off”, the current limit setting is displayed enabling conditions to be set before the load is connected.
- Single outputs, 30V/1A, 18V/3.3A, 56V/1.1A, 15V/5A, 30V/3A
- Single, dual or triple outputs, 30V/2A
- Independent digital voltage and current meters for each output with 3 digit resolution
- Constant voltage or constant current operation
- Variable 1.5 - 5.0V auxiliary output at 2A (EL302Tv)
- Compact design uses less bench space
- DC output switches, automatic mode indication