The EL302P has been designed to meet the requirement for a low-cost dc power supply that can be remotely controlled using an RS-232 interface.
A simple remote interface is provided which can be used to set voltage and current levels and operate the output on/off.
Status monitoring enables actual current or actual voltage to be read back together with the operational mode (constant voltage or constant current).
The RS-232 interface is fully opto-isolated from the power supply output thus eliminating any restrictions on how the output is connected.
Front panel rotary encoders allow the units to operated as conventional bench power supplies. Front panel control can be locked out when using remote control.
The EL302P is an all-linear 60 watt power supply and is an extensions to the highly successful EL series of dc bench power supplies.
- Single output linear, 0 to 30V at 0 to 2A
- Full remote control and readback using opto-isolated RS-232 interface
- Local operation via three rotary encoders
- Independent digital voltage and current meters
- Constant voltage or constant current operation
- DC output switch, automatic mode indication
- Compact lightweight design
- Low Cost