The EX series provides high levels of power at surprisingly low cost.
The attractive case style is highly compact using the minimum of bench space. The fan-less design provides silent operation. The low weight makes them easy to move about.
The EX series combines switch-mode pre-regulation with linear post-regulation to provide performance comparable with an all linear design.
Excellent line and load regulation is matched by low noise and good transient response. High power efficiency makes fan cooling unnecessary.
- Single, Dual or Triple isolated outputs, 0 to 35V or 0 to 75V, up to 300 watts
- Independent digital voltage and current meters for each output with 3 digit resolution
- Constant voltage or constant current operation
- Variable 1.5 - 5.0V auxiliary output at 5A (EX354Tv)
- Voltages up to 150 volts (EX752M)
- Compact lightweight design with low heat output
- DC output switch, automatic mode indication