The XMP 2600 is a customizable multi-output power system, which is ideal for ATE systems, burn-in, semi-conductor and automotive applications. The system offers the highest power per module from any manufacturer. The XMP 2600 can be customized by selecting up to eight of 22 different power modules ranging from 160W to 2.4kW.
The XMP is designed to efficiently test a variety of DUTs or for replacing multiple power supplies. The software within the XMP 2600 mainframe controller can instantly reconfigure the system to provide eight channels with different voltage and current outputs. By adding one or more extension slave units, the XMP can provide 16 outputs under a single GPI address
The XMP 2600 was designed to be flexible and the system to be customized for high-level test and OEM applications in automotive, military, semiconductor manufacturing, burn-in and ATE.
The following built-in features come standard with the XMP 2600:
- 19 inch x 51/4 (3 U high) mainframe to accommodate up to eight modules
- 1/8, 2/8 and 3/8 width modules from 160W to 2.4kW
- 0-8V to 0-160V and 1.25A to 80A
- Power envelope 2.4 kW, 2.6 kW intermittent
- Individual module control
- GPIB and RS-232 interfaces for simultaneous control and monitoring
- 99-step auto sequencing
- Continuous monitoring, warning and shutdown to ensure voltage and current stay within programmed levels (Workpoint window)
- Built-in disconnect and automatic polarity reversal relays
- Extensive DUT and load protection