Exceptional gain (25 dB) and flatness (±1.5 dB) combined with a probe-power bias connection which eliminates the need for an additional DC power supply, makes these preamplifiers the ideal choice for spectrum analyzer or stand alone applications.
- 4.5 dB noise figure and 25 dB gain helps improve the dynamic range and sensitivity of your test equipment
- High 15 dBm P1dB increases available power from network and spectrum analyzers
- DC Bias Volt/Amp: +15 V at 140 mA (nominal); -15 V at 3mA (nominal)
- Rugged, portable design for ease of use in the field
- Probe-power bias connection eliminates the need for an additional power supply