The 8112A is a fully programmable 50 MHz pulse generator with 5 ns transitions and 32 V p-p (into open circuit) max output amplitude. All pulse parameters are variable including delay and double pulse spacing.
Besides the comprehensive trigger modes, external modulation capabilities extend applicability; upper level, width, period and delay-modulated signals are available. These can be combined with the trigger modes so that complex real-life signals like modulated bursts are simulated easily.
For multi-channel applications, higher frequencies or multi-level signals, refer to the Agilent 8110A pulse pattern generator.
- Fully programmable
- 5 ns transitions and 32 V p-p (into open circuit) max output amplitudeÜ
- All pulse parameters are variable including delay and double pulse spacingÜ
- Operating modes: Normal, Trigger, Gante, Ext Width
- Number of Channels 1 ch
- Maximum Frequency 50 MHz
- Frequency Accuracy 5 %
- Minimum Pulse Width 10 ns
- Maximum Pulse Width 950 ms
- Maximum Output Voltage 16 V
- Output Accuracy 1 %
- Minimum Period 20 ns
- Maximum Period 950 ms
- Minimum Delay 75 ns
- Maximum Delay 950 ms
- Trigger Source External,Internal
- Trigger Modes Burst,Gate
- Output Impedance 50 Ohm