The PVX-4140 pulse generator produces fast, high voltage wave forms to 3500V. Optimized for high impedance capacitive loads, the PVX-4140 is well suited for driving extraction grids and deflection plates for electrostatic modulation of particle beams in time-of-flight mass spectrometers and accelerators. Its robust and versatile design also makes it well suited for pulsing or gating power tube grids,
Pockels cells and Q Switches, acoustic transducers, microchannel plates, photomultiplier tubes and image intensifiers.
The exceptional pulse fidelity of the PVX-4140 will optimize the performance of any system in which it is used.
- 0 to ±3500V Pulse Output
- <25ns Rise And Fall Times
- <60ns to DC Pulse Width
- >30KHz Pulse Repetition Frequency, and 5 MHz Burst.
- Optimized To Drive Deflection Plates, Grids And Other Capacitive Loads
- Protected Against Arcs, Shorts And Load Transients
- Voltage And Current Monitor Outputs