The Model 3525 is the TEGAM ultimate solution for applications that require low-cost, high-accuracy impedance parameter testing. The instrument measures L, C, R, RP, RS, |Z|, D, Q, Phase, V & I starting at a basic accuracy of 0.08%. It is designed for manual or remote operation and is very simple to use.
The Model 3525 is backed by a full 3-year warranty and the TEGAM 30-day no risk trial.
An optically isolated control output and RS-232C port are standard with each unit. An optional GPIB or BCD interface is available, along with a wide variety of options and accessories.
- 0.08% basic accuracy
- 1 kHz or 120 Hz test frequencies
- Fast measurement speed (15 mS)
- Extremely compact size (8"w x 4"h x 7"d)
- Simple to use
- Manual or automated operation
- Better than Agilent at half the price
- 99 storable panel settings
- Built-in comparator with external buzzer
- Highly-visible dual 4.5 digit LED displays
- Voltage & current monitors
- Standard RS-232C & I/O interfaces
- Optional GPIB or BCD interfaces
- 3-year warranty
- Kelvin Klips and calibration certificate included