The 3255B range of inductance analyzers are able to accurately characterise devices in a clear and simple manner. The inductance analyzers are available in three versions 3255BL (200kHz), 3255B (500kHz) and 3255BQ (1 MHz).
At the design stage of component development it is very important to analyse how components performs under different operating conditions. This includes operation over a range of frequencies, AC drive levels or DC bias currents. The AC drive level can be set between 1 mV and 10 V. DC bias current can be set from 1 mA to 1 A internally (optional). Using the external 3265B range of DC Bias Units bias currents can be set to a maximum of 125 A.
- Fast measurement speed - up to 20 measurements per second
- 0.1% basic accuracy
- Up to 125 A of DC bias current
- Comprehensive measurement functions
- Straightforward intuitive operation
- Print test results
- GPIB control with LabVIEW™ driver