3255B and 3255BQ are highly versatile and accurate inductance analyzers able to characterise devices in a clear and simple manner. 3255B covers up to 500 kHz and 3255BQ covers to 1 MHz.
At the design stage of component development it is very important to analyse how components performs under different operating conditions. This includes operation over a range of frequencies, AC drive levels or DC bias currents.
The AC drive level can be set between 1 mV to 10 V. DC bias current can be set from 1 mA to 1 A internally (optional). Using the external 3265B 25 A DC Bias Units bias currents can be set to a maximum of 125 A.
- Frequency ranges from 20 Hz to 1MHz
- Fast measurement speed - up to 20 measurements per second
- 0.1% basic accuracy
- Up to 125 A of DC bias current
- Comprehensive measurement functions
- Straightforward intuitive operation
- Print test results
- GPIB control with LabVIEW™ driver