The Model OX 7104-C is the perfect tool for both laboratory and field testing.
Ease-of-use of the instrument is facilitated through 33 specialized keys for direct access to commonly used functions. Ideal for field use, the Model OX 7104-C utilizes the patented new system of plug-and-play accessories, individual isolation of each of the measurement channels, a range of remote management capabilities based on an Ethernet link with web server, a number of built-in instruments, including a four channel TRMS multimeter.
The large 320 x 240 full color LCD screen provides detailed graphical and alphanumerical representations of all measurements and also functions as a touch screen. Using the convenient stylus, the various Windows-like menus can be opened or pulled down and executed. The stylus can also be used for direct action on graphic elements such as cursors, triggers, and zooming.
- Five complementary tools in one: Oscilloscope, Multimeter, FFT Analyzer, Harmonic Analyzer and Recorder
- Sampling rate 1GS/s in one-shot mode and 25GS/s in ETS – memory depth of 2500-count per channel in oscilloscope mode
- Four isolated measurement channels, 600V Cat III with up to eight traces on screen
- 12-bit resolution provides deeper accurate zooming
- Real-time FFT analysis standard and calculation functions on the channels
- Four independent, 8000-count, TRMS, 45kHz, digital multimeters
- Color LCD touch screen
- 33 direct command keys and Windows-like menus on screen
- Multi-interface communication connector: RS-232, Centronics and Ethernet with web server
- Stylus for touch screen menu/function access and manipulating graphic elements on screen
- Probix smart probes with user definable control buttons