The OX 6062 oscilloscope is also a "real-time" FFT analyser.
With its two 300V-Cat.II measurement channels , it also offers up to 4 curves on screen.
Ergonomic and particularly compact, the ingenious built-in stowage space can be used to carry the accessories and the power cord.
On the front panel, 28 direct control keys and Windows-like menus make it even simpler to use.
- Three complementary tools in one, for record capacity and efficiency: Oscilloscope, Recorder-Multimeter, FFT Analyzer
- Sampling speed: 1 Gs/s in Single shot and 50 Gs/s in Repetitive
- Memory depth: 2.5 k per channel
- Standard real-time FFT analysis and calculation functions on channels
- Display: LCD with backlighting, 4 curves + 4 references
- Bandwidth: 60 MHz
- Vertical resolution: 10-bit converter, 4-digit resolution
- Vertical sensitivity: 2.5 mV to 10 V/div
- Activation modes: Auto, Normal, One-shot, Auto level 50 %, CH1, CH2, EXT, LINE, Front, Pulse Width, TV Frame, TV Line, Hold-off
- Multimeter: 2 channels, 8,000 counts + min/max bargraph, date-stamped recording
- Other measurements: Resistance, continuity, capacitance, frequency, temperature, diode test
- Communication : local Ethernet, remote Ethernet, RS232 & USB
- PC application software: "SX-Metro"