The compact ScopeMeter 120 Series is the rugged solution for industrial troubleshooting and installation applications. It is a truly integrated test tool, with oscilloscope, multimeter and paperless recorder in one affordable, easy-to-use instrument. Find fast answers to problems in machinery, instrumentation, control and power systems.
In the complex systems of today, a meter measurement just does not give enough detail to determine the cause of a fault. Signal anomalies, dropouts and glitches that might cause a machine to go down, are best displayed with an oscilloscope. The ScopeMeter 124 and 123 meet the needÜfor simultaneously measuring and checking waveforms. The unique Connect-and-View triggering automatically displays stable waveforms of virtually any signal. It really is as easy as one-two-three!
- Dual-input 40 MHz or 20 MHz digital oscilloscope
- Two 5,000 counts true-RMS digital multimeters
- Cursor measurements
- A dual-input TrendPlot"" recorder
- Connect-and-View"" trigger simplicity for hands-off operation
- Shielded test leads for oscilloscope, resistance and continuity measurements
- 10:1 Voltage Probe included with Fluke 124 for high frequency measurements
- Up to 7 hours battery operation
- 600 V CAT III safety certified
- Optically isolated RS-232 interface
- Rugged, compact case