The compact ScopeMeter 120 Series is the rugged solution for industrial troubleshooting and installation applications. It’s a truly integrated test tool, with oscilloscope, multimeter and “paperless” recorder in one affordable, easy-to-use instrument. Find fast answers to problems in machinery, instrumentation, control and power systems.
Fluke 125 bus health tester: Bus health automatically analyzes the electrical signals on the network to give waveform data and measure individual parameters. Automatic comparison of the measurement results to the standards results in “good” or “false” indicators to be displayed per parameter.
- Dual-input 40 MHz or 20 MHz digital oscilloscope
- Two 5,000 counts true-RMS digital multimeters
- Automatic measurements
- A dual-input TrendPlot™ recorder
- Connect-and-View™ trigger simplicity for hands-off operation
- Shielded test leads for oscilloscope, resistance and continuity measurements
- 10:1 Voltage Probe included with Fluke 124 and 125 for high frequency measurements
- Up to 7 hours battery operation
- 600 V CAT III safety certified
- Optically-isolated interface for PC connection
- Rugged, compact case
- Fluke 125 gives bus health and power measurements