Infiniium DSA90000A Series addresses customer development workflow: debug, analysis, and compliance with the highest signal integrity in the industry.
Superior Signal Integrity: Infiniium 90000A provides better measurement stability and repeatability with the Industry’s lowest noise floor.
Deep Application Analysis: With the ultra-responsive 1Gpts deep memory and powerful hardware-software triggering combination, you can isolate even the most complicated signal to decrease debugging and analysis time.
Infiniium DSA90000A Series provides “Better Insight” into your designs!
The DSA90000A Series is built around an Infiniium DSO90000A Series oscilloscope and includes standard 20 Mpts of memory, clock recovery and real-time eye diagrams (SDA), basic jitter and RJ/DJ separation (EZJIT+), and bandwidth/noise reduction software included in a bundle that provides you with the right set of tools to debug even the most complicated signals.
- 12 GHz bandwidth
- 40 GSa/s on each of 4 analog channels
- 20 Mpts to 1 Gpts on each channel
- Low noise floor: 365 μVrms at 5 mV/div
- Industry’s only 3-level trigger sequencing featuring the InfiniiScan software trigger
- More than 29 software applications for compliance, debugging and analysis including: DDR 1, Serial Rapid IO, USB 2.0
- 12.1” XGA touch screen display
- Industry´s lowest noise floor probing system
- Highest signal fidelity InfiniiMax II probing system
- Interchangeable probe heads
- Industry´s only RoHS compliant solder-in probing solution