The DSA8200 digital serial analyzer sampling oscilloscope is the first tool to provide complete Serial Data Link Analysis (SDLA) capability and remains your time- and cost-effective choice for signal path characterization.
As the leader in the market for TDR-based solutions, the DSA8200 gives you the greatest performance for serial data network analysis applications - TDR performance, S-parameter bandwidth, signal fidelity, and RMS noise. And as the leader, it also gives you the versatility for characterization and conformance testing of emerging high-speed computer and communications electrical and optical signals.
- DC to 70+ GHz Bandwidth (Bandwidth is determined by plug-in modules and may exceed 70 GHz as higher speed modules become available in the future)
- State of the Art Communication Signal Analysis
- Industry-leading Timebase Accuracy
- Modular Architecture with Up to Eight Acquisition Channels
- Advanced Jitter, Noise, and BER analysis
- High performance TDR/TDT
- S-parameters Measurements
- Modular Architecture
- True Differential Remote Sampler Enabling Placement Near DUT for Superior Signal Fidelity
- FrameScan™ Acquisition Mode with Eye Diagram Averaging:
- Isolate Data Dependent Faults
- Examine Low-power Signals
- MS Windows XP Operating System
- Advanced Connectivity to 3rd party software