TheÜIFR (Aeroflex) 2026 MultiSource Generator is a synthesized signal generator offering up to three independent RF sources with separate outputs or one or more of the signals routed via a combiner. Each signal source covers the frequency range 10 kHz to 2.4 GHz. An external signal generator can be fed into the standard 2-source 2026.
Each signal source can be controlled independently in frequency and level and each has its own amplitude, frequency, phase and pulse modulation capability. All parameters can be entered from the front panel keyboard and a rotary control can be used to adjust most settings.
- Two or three high quality RF signal generators in a space efficient format
- Ideal for intermodulation and receiver characterization
- Wide frequency coverage:- 10 kHz to 2.4 GHz
- +24 dBm RF output for effective component testing
- Support for an external signal generator
- Application specific test modes simplify measurement procedures
- User defined tracking between signal sources
- Adjustable carrier phase to allow peaking of three tone intermodulation
- Built-in switched combiner network improves measurement uncertainty