The FS5000 frequency synthesizer is a member of a family of more than thirty models supporting hundreds of fast switching, high spectral purity applications that require the most demanding reliability and performance.
The Synthesizer is a broadband source, operating over the range of 300 MHz to 26.5 GHz with a standard resolution of 1.0MHz. The FS5000 can step from any frequency (F1), to any other frequency (F2), up or down, in less than 200nsec. Output amplitude is +10dBm +2 dB into an impedance of 50 Ohms. The FS5000B is housed in a full-rack chassis. The FS5000B has a front panel keyboard for manual control, GPIB and parallel BCD interface for remote programming.
- Wide frequency coverage from a single unit
- Sub-microsecond switching over the entire frequency range (200nsec)
- Amplitude Leveling
- Hop rate faster than 1 megahop/sec
- Wide variety of standard and custom interface options
- High performance modulations: FM Chirp, Pulse, AM, FM
- High spectral purity
- Vibration tolerant: proven in airborne applications
- Locks to standard 10MHz
- Supported by a national and international sales and service network