The Agilent E4420A analog RF signal generator offers excellent in-channel performance with superior quality and reliability -- at an affordable price. The first in a new generation of signal generators, it provides excellent frequency and level control, and wide modulation capabilities. It is ideally suited to meet the demanding requirements of today'''''s receiver test, component test and local oscillator applications.
The innovative design of the Agilent E4420A provides a flexible architecture that can be tailored to meet the changing demands of evolving markets. Lower initial cost, high reliability and a two-year calibration cycle, all strive to minimize the cost of ownership. The Agilent E4420A RF signal generator is designed for long-term dependability, which maximizes production throughput and uptime.
- Flexible architecture, upgrade paths for options, and digital
- Electronic attenuator for reliability and repeatability
- Superior level accuracy
- Wideband FM and Phase Modulation
- Step sweep (frequency, power and list)
- Built-in function generator
- Frequency Range Agilent E4420A: 250 kHz to 2000 MHz
- Resolution: 0.01 Hz
- Number of Points: 2 to 401
- Internal Reference Oscillator
- SSB Phase Noise (typical,at 20 kHz offset) at 500 MHz: <-120 dBc/Hz at 1000 MHz: <-116 dBc/Hz at 2000 MHz: <- 110 dBc/Hz
- Harmonics <=+4 dBm output level: <-30 dBc
- Nonharmonics (>3 kHz offset, <+7 dBm output level) 250 kHz to 1000 MHz: <-65 dBc >1000 MHz to 2000 MHz: <-59 dBc
- Subharmonics <=1000 MHz: None >1000 MHz: <-40 dBc