The Agilent E8257D is a fully synthesized signal generator with high output power,
low phase noise, and optional ramp sweep capability.
The E8257D-532 generates signals at microwave frequencies up to 31.8 GHz.
Common uses include test stimulus generation for component and receiver test in point-to-point and point-to-multipoint broadband wireless communications systems, radar and electronic warfare systems, and satellite systems.
- 250 kHz to 31.8 GHz frequency range
- .001 Hz frequency resolution
- 10 ms frequency switching speed (typical)
- High output power
- Industry leading phase noise performance
- Step/list sweep (8 ms switching typical)
- Optional ramp sweep