The Agilent E8267D PSG vector signal generator is the first integrated microwave vector signal generator in the industry with I/Q modulation up to 44 GHz. It features an advanced wideband internal baseband generator capable of flexible arbitrary waveform playback or sophisticated real-time signal generation. The E8267D PSG also has a built-in wideband I/Q modulator that delivers up to 2 GHz RF modulation bandwidth and is a perfect complement to the Agilent N6030A stand-alone wideband arbitrary waveform generator for I/Q waveform simulations up to 1 GHz RF bandwidth. This groundbreaking integrated vector functionality, only available in the E8267D PSG, drastically simplifies the generation of complex modulated signals for design and manufacturing test applications in aerospace, defense, satellite communications, and broadband wireless.
Completely tailor the PSG for today''s RF and microwave test application while easily upgrading in the future as requirements change. Choose from a variety of optional enhancements to configure the E8267D PSG for applications ranging from distortion test to baseband coding algorithm development and advanced digital microwave transceiver design verification. See a complete listing of the E8267D PSG performance enhancing and accessory options below.
Price shown is for typically configured model.
- Broad frequency ranges - 250 kHz to 20, 31.8, or 44 GHz with .001 Hz resolution
- High output power - typical performance of +22 dBm at 20 GHz and +18 dBm at 40 GHz with excellent level accuracy
- World-class SSB phase noise - typical performance of -115 dBc/Hz at 10 kHz offset from 10 GHz carrier
- Wide RF modulation bandwidth - 160 MHz (standard) extendable up to 2 GHz using external I/Q inputs
- Flexible digital & analog modulation - FSK, MSK, PSK, QAM, custom I/Q, AM, FM, ØM, and pulse
- Multiple high rate sweep modes - step, list, & ramp sweep frequency and power
- Internal baseband generator - arbitrary I/Q waveform playback and real-time I/Q symbol generation with 80 MHz RF modulation bandwidth baseband generator
- Wideband (1 GHz) waveform generator - deliver high fidelity I/Q signals to the PSG's wideband external I/Q inputs with Agilent's N6030A arbitrary waveform generator
- Signal creation software - generate radar test signals, multitone, noise power ratio, custom modulation, and more
- Connectivity - remote control over 10BaseT LAN and GPIB using SCPI and IVI-COM drivers
- External control using PSA Series spectrum analyzer ? scalar network analysis capability when combined with any PSA with external source control option
- Backwards compatible - same form factor and completely code compatible with previous PSG signal generators
- Standard 1 year warranty