The N5161A MXG ATE RF signal generator provides the same industry-leading performance, reliability, and form factor (2RU) of the popular N5181A MXG -- all at a reduced price. This signal generator has been streamlined for automated test equipment (ATE) needs with removal of the front-panel display and all connectors relocated to the rear panel for convenient and secure rack configurations. Combining the outstanding MXG performance with a base price reduction over the N5181A MXG signal generator, makes the N5161A MXG ATE analog signal generator ideally suited for today’s demanding production environment.
Simplified self-maintenance decreases time for repair and performance verification, keeping downtime to less than 2 hours. using field-replaceable assemblies.
- 100 kHz to 3 or 6 GHz
- +23 dBm @ 1 GHz output power with electronic attenuator over entire range
- <= -121 dBc/Hz (typ) phase noise at 1 GHz and 20 kHz offset
- <=1.2 ms switching speed in SCPI mode; <=900 µs simultaneous frequency and amplitude in list mode
- Modulation and Sweep
- AM, FM, øM, and pulse
- Digital step and list sweep with simultaneous switching of frequency, power, and waveform
- Automation and Communication Interface
- 100BaseT LAN, USB 2.0, and GPIB
- LXI class-C compliant
- SCPI and IVI-COM drivers
- Backwards compatible with all ESG, PSG, 8648 signal generators, and other vendors´ signal generators