The N5162A MXG ATE RF signal generator provides the same industry-leading performance, reliability, and form factor (2RU) of the popular N5182A MXG -- all at a reduced price. This signal generator has been streamlined for automated test equipment (ATE) needs with the removal of the front-panel display and all connectors relocated to the rear panel for convenient and secure rack configurations. Combining the outstanding MXG performance with a base price reduction over the N5182A MXG signal generator, makes the N5162A MXG ATE vector signal generator ideally suited for today’s demanding production environment.
Simplified self-maintenance decreases time for repair and performance verification, keeping downtime to less than 2 hours using field-replaceable assemblies.
- 100 kHz to 3 or 6 GHz (view options and price list)
- +23 dBm up to 3 GHz using a highly-reliable, fast-switching electronic attenuator
- ≤ -121 dBc/Hz phase noise at 1 GHz and 20 kHz offset (typical)
- ≤1.2 ms switching speed in SCPI mode; ≤900 μs simultaneous frequency, amplitude, and waveform switching in list mode
- AM, FM, øM, and pulse
- Digital step and list sweep with simultaneous switching of frequency, power, and waveform
- Internal baseband generator (100 MHz RF BW; up to 125 Msa/s sample rate): arbitrary waveform only
- Up to 64 MSa playback memory and 800 MSa storage
- Create reference signals: WLAN, WiMAX™, W-CDMA, cdma2000®, GSM, TD-SCDMA, and more
- W-CDMA dynamic range: -73 dBc at +5 dBm output power for 1-carrier and ≤-67 dBc for 4-carrier (typical)
- 100BaseT LAN, USB 2.0, and GPIB
- LXI class-C compliant
- SCPI and IVI-COM drivers
- Backwards compatible with all ESG, PSG, 8648 signal generators, and other vendors´ signal generators