Certified Premium Used.
Featuring fast frequency, amplitude, and waveform switching, industry-best ACPR performance, high reliability, and simplified self-maintenance ? all in two rack units (2RU) ? Agilent MXG vector is optimized for manufacturing cellular communications and wireless connectivity components. Agilent MXG vector provides better value for your investment by increasing throughput, improving test yield, maximizing uptime, and saving rack space. With scalable RF and baseband performance, the Agilent MXG vector is easily configured to meet your specific test needs.
- Frequency ranges - 250 kHz to 3 or 6 GHz with 0.01 Hz resolution
- Fast switching speeds - < 1.2 ms in SCPI mode; simultaneous frequency, amplitude and waveform switching at < 900 μs in list mode
- Best ACLR in the ndustry - 3GPP W-CDMA at < -76 dBc for a 1-carrier signal and < -70 dBc for a 4-carrier signal
- Maximize uptime ? Simplified self-maintenance enables calibration in less than 1 hour and repairs in 30 minutes using field-replaceable assemblies
- Signal Studio software ? create standard-based waveforms including W-CDMA with HSDPA/HSUPA, WiMAX, cdma2000® & 1xEV-DO, GSM/EDGE, WLAN, and TD-SCDMA Signal Studio software