The Anritsu 68C/69B series are your best choice for A.T.E. applications. They pack the highest performance available in a single 13.3 cm package to minimize rack space. High output power assures adequate signal strength to the device under test even after A.T.E. switching and cabling losses.
Accurately leveled output power to –120 dBm in 0.01 dB steps facilitates receiver sensitivity measurements. Fast 5 ms switching time maximizes system throughput. Internal list mode frees the A.T.E. controller to perform measurement analysis tasks. Optional SCPI programmability and free application drivers, including the IVICOM driver and National Instruments LabView® drivers, save you time and money in code generation and maintenance.
Anritsu Synthesized CW Generators provide accurate outputs over a wide frequency and power range for Local Oscillator duty and other CW applications. Anritsu’s 69000B series utilize state-of-the-art technology to deliver extremely low SSB phase noise. These units are ideal as low-jitter clocks, references for LASER and other optical applications, and in high-bit-rate digital modulation systems where low phase noise is a critical specification.
- Broad frequency coverage including 0.1 Hz to 65 GHz in a single coax output
- Ultra-low SSB phase noise and spurious
- +17 dBm guaranteed leveled power to 20 GHz
- 0.1 Hz optional frequency resolution
- <5 ms switching time for <100 MHz sweep steps
- Digital frequency sweep and digital power sweep
- Wide dynamic range with accurate output levels
- Intuitive, menu-driven front panel