The MG443B is carefully designed. Its output level is highly stable, so it can be used for applications within the telecommunications industry without the need for a separate standard level meter.
- Wide frequency range with 1 Hz resolution
- As many as 20 panel settings can be memorized; memory sweep capability
- Flatness: + 0.07 dB (0° to 50°C)
- Level accuracy: + 0.15 dB (0° to 50°C)
- High precision output level setting of 0.01 dB
- Continuous output level variable within approximately 4.5 dB
- Variety of output impedances: Unbalanced: 50, 75 Ohms Balanced: 75, 135, 150, 600 Ohms