So many jobs in the lab require a good quality synthesized RF signal generator used solely as a CW source. Most generators come equipped with programmable digital modulation, analog modulation, external modulation inputs, markers, sweep functions, signal encoding, and 100 plus dB dynamic range, and these features may never be used! The SSG is designed to be a workhorse in the lab, providing a high quality synthesized output in a small package that is easy to move around, and a without the penalty of paying for features you do not need.
Settling time is typically 50 times faster than other general purpose synthesizers, so it is ideal for high speed, high volume production testing.
- Frequency and amplitude controls are via the front panel and LAN, GPIB, and RS232
- Low noise (-103 dBc/Hz 1 kHz offset @ 1GHz)
- Fast switching (<2msec typ.)
- Small and lightweight (10” x 10” x 3”)
- Non-volatile memory for storage/recall of instrument settings
- IEEE-488.2, LAN, and RS-232 interfaces standard