The Fluke 6071A is an excellent choice for ATE systems offering the precision resolution and settability of a high-end synthesizer with the low-noise performance of a top-of-the-line signal generator.
- 200 kHz to 1040 MHz frequency range (twice that of the 6070A)
- Measures selectivity, sensitivity, intermodulation distortion, AM rejection, AGC response, audio hum, noise and distortion, and SINAD ratio (on VHF and UHF receivers)
- Leveled output available from -140 dBm to +19 dBm (to 520 MHz), -140 dBm to +13 dBm (above 520 MHz)
- Non-harmonic spurious outputs: -90 dBc to -100 dBc to 520 MHz and -84 dBc above 520 MHz
- IEEE-488 interface and simple programming commands